Ayla Networks recently won a 2015 IoT Excellence Award for Ayla Insights, the IoT data analytics and business intelligence service for Ayla’s IoT platform. Sponsored by TMC and Crossfire Media, the 2015 IoT Excellence Award honors innovative products that support the availability of information being deduced, inferred and directly gathered from sensors, systems and anything else that is supporting better business and personal decisions.
Ayla’s IoT platform delivers easily accessible, cost-effective IoT data analytics and business intelligence through Ayla Insights, a value-added service that is an extension to its IoT platform.
“The real magic of Ayla Insights is that is gives manufacturers actual data that they can use to improve their processes and improve product development so they can create and deliver new services for their customers,” said Dave Friedman, CEO of Ayla. “Manufacturers now have a feedback loop-- real-world data generated by their IoT products can be transformed into actionable information.”
Ayla Insights differs from other IoT analytics approaches in a number of ways, including:
- Manufacturers do not need to hire data analytics expertise or write custom software code.
- Manufacturers retain ownership of their IoT data.
- Ayla Insights inherits all the capabilities and goodness of the Ayla IoT platform, with which it is fully integrated.
- Manufacturers gain both a general, horizontal view and an industry-specific, vertical-market focus into their IoT data.
- Ayla Insights provides role-based access to IoT data and analytics tools.
You might also be interested in:
- Link to Ayla Insights webpage
- IoT Today article Ayla Networks Announces Ayla Insights—An IoT Platform Service that Delivers Actionable IoT Business Intelligence
- Connected World Article Ayla Insights Extends Platform for IoT Manufacturers
- Product Design and Development Article New IoT Platform Service Unveiled by Ayla Networks