Within this past year, Ayla Networks has more than doubled its employee headcount, and our growing staff needed more room to work.
This past weekend, Ayla moved into a new, bigger headquarters located at 4250 Burton Drive in Santa Clara, near Intel Corp. headquarters, the Great America theme park and Levi’s Stadium. We now have over 27,000 square feet of office space on the first floor of a two-story building.
This move marks an important milestone for Ayla. From our humble beginnings in Dave Friedman’s kitchen a little over six years ago to now moving into a building that is almost quadruple the size of our old building in Sunnyvale; Ayla is growing and succeeding at an amazing pace. In the new headquarters, Ayla employees can spread their wings—plus, we also have space to showcase some of the exciting IoT products that our customers are creating.
Highlights of the new building include:
- An executive briefing center featuring Hunter Fan’s HomeKit-enabled ceiling fans; Hampton Products’ new Brinks lock; UTEC thermostats; Dimplex’s smart residential electric heaters; Owlet baby socks; LockState’s RemoteLock used by Airbnb; Innr Lighting’s smart home lighting solution; smart air conditioners from Fujitsu General, TCL, and Changhong; and Kidde Fire Safety’s RemoteLync, to name a few.
- 16 conference rooms, 1 board room and 2 kitchens
- An outdoor patio with built-in barbeque grill and beanbag toss that can be used for all-hands meetings or even just kicking back on Friday afternoons
- Two big-screen TVs in the cafeteria with DirectTV so Ayla team members can keep up with important events such as World Cup Soccer, Indianapolis 500 races and of course, San Francisco Giants baseball games
- Designer touches are located throughout the building such as wood paneling interior accent walls in the lobby and entrance way, a long bench for extra seating and walls painted warm colors of green, red, grey and blue
Stop by and visit with us if you are in the area! We can be reached at 408-830-9844.