Ayla Networks Launches Customer Care and Dealer Support Portals That Leverage IoT Data to Provide Faster and Better Product Support
Helps Providers of Connected Products Boost Customer Satisfaction and Reduce Support Costs
January 4, 2018
Ayla Networks, a global leader in Internet of Things (IoT) platform-as-a-service (PaaS), today announced a new Customer Care Portal and Dealer Support Portal that make it easy for providers of connected products to leverage IoT product data to deliver more rapid and proactive support to their customers.
“These support portals represent a natural extension of Ayla’s experience and expertise as a trusted partner in helping enterprises harness the IoT to transform their businesses,” said Jonathan Cobb, chief operating officer of Ayla Networks. “The Ayla Customer Care and Dealer Support portals present the IoT data generated by connected products in ways that enable manufacturers, dealers, telcos and other IoT solution providers to increase customer satisfaction and brand loyalty, reduce support costs and differentiate their offerings in competitive markets.”
Through a clear, simple web interface, the Ayla Customer Care and Dealer Support portals make it easy for even entry-level customer support staff to quickly identify specific connected devices and customers experiencing issues, as well as to determine the precise nature of the problem. Those responsible for supporting connected products can also receive alerts that enable proactive and faster support.
Improving Support Responsiveness in Consumer and Commercial Environments
Both the Ayla Customer Care Portal and Dealer Support Portal offer similar capabilities. For instance, both portals allow users to:
- Identify a specific connected product experiencing an issue, along with information such as the status of particular properties of the product, the firmware version, and a history of alerts and contacts with the product’s users
- See recent alerts, connectivity events and data points displayed in charts, bar graphs or other behavioral views—including how that information trends over time
- View information on the customer owner of the device, including contact information, network status and other connected devices in use
- Integrate with the support data contained in third-party support systems—such as Zendesk, Freshdesk and Salesforce Cloud—already in use by the enterprise
- Customize device notifications to include identification of low supply levels, such as low battery levels, enabling manufacturers to more rapidly act on consumer replenishment opportunities
The Dealer Support Portal works in either consumer or commercial environments, providing additional benefits that include:
- Reduced support costs through fewer truck rolls and optimized truck routing, which reduces gas costs and improves the efficiency of support teams’ truck routes
- The ability for manufacturers to manage their dealer networks, such as clarifying regions of operation, determining the connected products that each dealer can view, and generating reports on individual dealer performance
- The ability for dealers to manage access to the portal by their staff members, such as determining what data truck drivers, office staff or support technicians can view
Pricing and Availability
The Ayla Customer Care Portal and Dealer Support Portal are available now, with a tiered pricing structure and flexible options for feature customizations.
To learn more about the Ayla Customer Care and Dealer Support portals, or about how Ayla helps enterprises spur data-driven business transformations by cutting through the inherent complexities of the IoT, visit Ayla at CES Booth #42142, in the Smart Home zone of the Sands Expo, Level 2, Halls A-D.
About Ayla Networks
Ayla Networks, a global IoT platform-as-a-service (PaaS) provider, enables the world’s largest companies to connect and ingest data from nearly any sensor, system and cloud. By leveraging Ayla's Agile IoT Platform™, customers are able to quickly productize future-proofed, connected products, while normalizing data for ongoing insights and analytics. Ayla is a member of the elite Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network, so all products and data using the Ayla IoT cloud gain the security and availability benefits of the AWS cloud infrastructure. For more information, visit www.aylanetworks.com.