Join Ayla Networks at IoT Solutions World Congress in Barcelona
September 9, 2015
Register for IoT platform discussions; talk with Ayla CTO Adrian Caceres
The IoT Solutions World Congress in Barcelona September 16-18, 2015, offers an ideal opportunity to dig deep and go behind the scenes of the Internet of Things (IoT) with Ayla Networks and its pioneering IoT platform.
- Take advantage of the rare chance to meet with Adrian Caceres, Ayla co-founder, chief technology officer (CTO), vice president of engineering and the creative brain behind Ayla.
- View a demo of Ayla’s Agile Mobile Application Platform (AMAP) working with a smart plug and lamp app.
- Hear more about why manufacturers worldwide are building their connected products on the Ayla IoT platform.
- Preview Ayla’s elite showcase of connected products of the future (safety and security, HVAC, smart plug, and smart wearable products)
Details for Ayla’s Participation at the IoT Solutions World Congress
What: Discussions on how to develop your IoT strategy will take place every hour during the exhibition
When: Wednesday, September 16 – Friday, September 18, 2015
Where: Gran Via Venue, Barcelona
Who: Adrian Caceres, Co-Founder, CTO and VP Engineering, Ayla Networks, plus other Ayla executives and experts attending the show
How to find Ayla Networks: Booth E564
Reserve: For press interviews, contact Colleen Martell at firstname.lastname@example.org. For other inquiries, contact Melanie Sicola, Field and Channel Marketing Manager at email@example.com.
Topics for Discussion with CTO
Here are some topics you might discuss with Adrian Caceres (in either English or Spanish; he’s an Argentine native):
- What lessons did you learn at Amazon’s Lab126 as the technical lead for the Kindle wireless software team? And how do those lessons apply to the IoT?
- What is Ayla’s philosophical approach to IoT platform development?
- Why are you passionate about connectivity and its potential to improve the human condition?
- What are some of the misconceptions that manufacturers of traditional products have about connected products and the IoT?
- How does your participation in volunteer firefighting and motorcycle racing relate to your creative technology process?
- What’s the story of how you and your fellow Ayla co-founders CEO Dave Friedman and VP/GM Greater China Phillip Chang came together—and your approach to building Ayla as a business?
About Ayla Networks
Ayla Networks provides the industry’s first Agile IoT platform, accelerating development, support and ongoing enhancements of connected products for the Internet of Things. Ayla’s end-to-end platform runs across devices, cloud and apps to create secure connectivity, data analytics and feature-rich customer experiences. Delivered as a cloud platform-as-a-service (PaaS), Ayla’s Agile IoT platform provides the flexibility and modularity to enable rapid changes to practically any type of device, cloud or app environment. Ayla Networks was named a 2015 Cool Vendor in the Internet of Things by Gartner, Inc. Ayla’s investors include Cisco, the International Finance Corporation, SAIF Partners, Crosslink Capital, Voyager Capital, Linear Venture and SJF Ventures. For more information, visit www.aylanetworks.com.
+1 (408) 832-0147