Ayla Networks and Google Cloud Platform
The Ayla platform is soon going to add support for Google Cloud Platform (GCP), which means expanded cloud infrastructure options for all our customers. Our industry-leading device connectivity, virtualization, and management technologies are being integrated with GCP, to enable customers to leverage the best of Google's application enablement capabilities around ML, AI, and data analytics.
By choosing Ayla Networks and Google Cloud Platform, connected product manufacturers and service providers access best of breed device connectivity, device management, and application enablement for their IoT solutions.
Ayla's Device Connectivity and Management
The IoT is transforming traditional OEMs from device manufacturers into service providers, opening the door to a whole new relationship with the consumer. OEMs now have the ability to understand how consumers are interacting with their products and, by leveraging their expertise, build better devices.
Google Cloud Platform's Application Enablement
GCP is renowned for its application enablement, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and data analytics capabilities. Now, Ayla customers can choose to tap directly into these powerful GCP capabilities to unlock the value of their IoT data.
Flexible Device Connectivity Options
Companies creating IoT solutions using the Ayla platform don’t need to worry about what to connect to, or how to connect. We provide Ayla agents that are integrated into device firmware for secure connection to the Ayla platform; cloud-to-cloud integration to manage device digital twins on other cloud platforms as if they connected directly to the Ayla cloud; and protocol-based adapter microservices for situations where Ayla agents can’t be embedded into a particular connected device.
Full Featured Device Management
Reliably manufacture and provision connected devices at scale, authenticating and tracking each device throughout its lifecycle.
Understand the status and health of an entire fleet of connected devices, using remote monitoring and reporting for direct, simple access to real-time information about deployed IoT devices and their status.
- Maintain stability and performance through dashboard UI controls and secure over-the-air (OTA) firmware updates.
- Optimize the ability to leverage IoT data by providing intuitive controls and a robust rules engine framework, allowing companies to set and apply data management policies that turn IoT data into usable insights.
- Manage access to devices and device fleets by operations teams, using Ayla’s role-based access control (RBAC) framework—available in the dashboard UI as well as through APIs—to ensure strict access to devices, data, and configuration functionality by qualified members of the operations team.
Renowned Application Enablement
Google Cloud Platform is renowned for its application enablement, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and data analytics capabilities. Now, Ayla customers can choose to tap directly into these powerful GCP capabilities to:
- Achieve fast time to market by taking advantage of Ayla’s broad connectivity options and uncomplicated device virtualization and management features.
- Scale connected device deployments securely and with high reliability.
- Attain rapid time to business value by leveraging Ayla’s flexible data pipeline along with GCP’s powerful application enablement options.
Device Management Solution Overview
The Ayla Agile IoT Platform Solution Overview This solution brief summarizes the key components and features of Ayla’s Agile IoT platform.Download PDF
Ayla's 2018 User Conference was held in San Francisco, April 10-11, 2018. Read our blog post for a synopsis of what was learned at the event.READ BLOG